Translate

Thursday 1 March 2012

Now THey Are Making HOLES

Dear Sirs,

I attach photographs of some structural building work which took place this morning.

As I used to have these shops and they breached Part F building regulations which required planning permission to diamond drill holes into the structure considering the residents above and all legal requirements that must be adhered to before the job takes place, I was surprised to see the job being done. I believe this has been done on the quiet and without any consent from the planning department. It may be subject to perverting the course of Justice too in that the shop cannot be let/ and or traded from without these structural vents.

When I went to photograph the diamond drilling company drove away.

I would like the enforcement team to investigate if the planning consents were applied for?

With Kind Regards

Ms Jo Flores
 
spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037
6 Attached files| 3.4MB

No comments:

Post a Comment