Translate

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Legal Futures - It's how the work is done that matters!!

http://www.legalfutures.co.uk/latest-news/consumer-panel-chief-how-work-done-not-who-does-it-matters-new-legal-world/comment-page-1#comment-941537


It stands to reason that in cases of an unfair trial where there is potential judicial corruption that someone outside of the profession would have no compromise.

The legal profession have a reputation with the consumers, of being quiet the legal ‘family’ and that is somewhat difficult for us competent litigants in person.

I desperately need a lawyer or a competent person to now deal with Europe.

I have been in the UK courts for 6 years, had my property stolen and face half a million in ridiculous (photocopying) costs from the other sides lawyers.

Now, even Europe is messing me about with delays and lack of importance comments.

I need someone who KNOWS the ‘family’ yet does not care for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment