Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Listen Here is about listening to Mary Moss

FAO Mary Moss‏

FAO Mary Moss

To: Rachel Gregory

To be clear I find any contact with the police or the media highly suspicious after my raid.
I want to set up NAYPIC again and have a youth economy so as this abuse stops for those who are experiencing it now.
The authorities have disrespected my good work and position much like they did to good coppers that did want the truth.
I have no trust.
I have to remain independent.
Do not contact me again.
Mary
To: Rachel Gregory

The credibility of your investigation will be thrown into doubt by any lawyer when you have a convicted Fraudster who robbed hundreds of pensioner of their life savings in the Olympic scam as seen on the BBC. I cannot be associated with this investigation on the premise that;
1. You contacted my old case.
2. You treat a con man with respect.
I am prepared to do one thing and that is to speak to my old case. If you truly think she would be disturbed by speaking to someone from her past that tells me too much information on how she may not have wanted to be contacted in the first place.

Many of my cases that found me after the police contacted them have spoken of bad management of their investigation and one in particular was also raided and sent to a hotel for 3 days and no one kept him away from the fraudster Chris Fay or the agent provocteur Bill Maloney.

So forgive my misgivings. I have set NAYPIC up myself and done this with my own professionalism as former chair so my intentions cannot be in doubt. Please don't involve me a a conduit for the police I am ONLY a conduit for the abused.

Many Thanks
Mary
Rachel Gregory (r.gregory@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk)
09:01
To: naypic@hotmail.com


Dear Mary
Thank you for getting back to me. I must have misunderstood part of our conversation last week in as much as I thought we had agreed that if SP ( I hope you don’t mind me using initials instead of the full name) makes a written statement allowing you to talk to us, you would then meet us to look at the handwritten notes to establish if they are indeed your notes. My apologies if I was unclear. I thought we had agreed for me to email you a very bland email initially to ensure the email address was correct before making an arrangement for either myself of DC Kath Hartley to call you to arrange to come and see you ( once SP had given permission for you to help us).
I did tell you that I wasn’t going to ask SP to call you to give permission herself as I couldn’t  promise she would want to do that. I can’t make promises on her behalf. I’m not sure SP is ready or wanting to talk to anyone from that period of her life yet and I need to be absolutely guided by her.
I have absolutely no intention of raiding your home Mary. I was and am being completely honest with you when I say that my interest is to provenance some notes I believe you made in 1990 that relates to familial abuse of SP.
I am really hoping that you can help us  as you may have so much information that could help my investigation in Coventry.
Can you let me know please if you’re happy for me to call you at some point and if so, when you are likely to be available?
Best wishes
Rachel
DS 7408 Rachel Gregory



Previous messageNext messageBack to messages

FAO Mary Moss‏

FAO Mary Moss

To: Rachel Gregory
To be clear I find any contact with the police or the media highly suspicious after my raid.
I want to set up NAYPIC again and have a youth economy so as this abuse stops for those who are experiencing it now.
The authorities have disrespected my good work and position much like they did to good coppers that did want the truth.
I have no trust.
I have to remain independent.
Do not contact me again.
Mary
To: Rachel Gregory
Dear Rachel,

That is twice you are saying I agree to things I am not. Firstly when Ben phoned me unusually on my landline as he has never done that before, I was in a professional meeting and said merely I was unavailable to speak that minute and had another meeting at 1.30pm in town and that I was not available to speak until 4.00pm. That was all. Ben Lampkin then went on to mention the fraudster Chris Fay whom he said had been in court or words like that, I was so furious that he had not listened to me when I said I WAS in a meeting and said to him, I really cannot talk about this now!

when you called you said thank you for agreeing to speak with me I reiterated I had not agreed to anything and said during our conversation that I was not working for the police or in any way a police informant and when you mentioned one of my old cases (of which there were over 500 in 5 years) I made it clear that I would need her permission for me to verify anything with you as I would if I worked for the NSPCC or social services. I don't see the police coming in tipping their offices upside down? Nor interfering in the quiet enjoyment of their lives without any legal recourse.

After I spoke to Ben I went to see a lawyer who said they would assist me if you try anything again that is similar to my raid by operation Fairbank that led to operation Fernbridge.

When I asked you if the old case of mine had contacted you you said no WE contacted her.

When I asked you to get her to call me for permission you said I can't promise that.

When I said that mentioning Chris Fay undermines your case and I hooped my old case knew that you said we just want to get them and that you had interviewed Fay the frauster(whom NAYPIC dissociated with by asking him to leave over 25 years ago.

So please get my old case to contact me. That is my position end of.

I am sorry that somehow you want me to be in any way associated with a Fraudster but it seems to be the position of the state since Tom Watson and Paul Settle disrespected my work early on in this fiasco.

I work for children's rights and NOT politics!

Thank you fr your time.

Best Wishes and good luck.

Mary Moss.

PS How you came across my handwriting in my own boxes will verify of course that it is my handwriting as long as it is not a photocopy. As I say I do not trust my own boxes now as they have been out of my control and could be tampered with for what ever reason.
Rachel Gregory (r.gregory@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk)
29/04/2016
To: naypic@hotmail.com
Hi Mary
Thank you for speaking to me yesterday on the phone.
I will contact you again next week as agreed to discuss when we can possibly meet and obtain a written statement from you.
Many thanks
Rachel
DS 7408 Rachel Gregory
Child Abuse Investigation Department
Coventry and Solihull
West Midlands Police

No comments:

Post a Comment